Szaloky and Kelemen handmade, Laminated longbow imported from Hungary.
- Outer timber is made of elm wood, the core is made of walnut
- Laminated limbs
- Horn detail on the end of the limbs
- Comes with Flemish string, made of fast-flight material
- Comes with a free gift textile case.
- Poundage is measured on 28" draw-length, bow length is 68"
- Weight only 610 grams
- Right handed
This is a more modern type of a longbow, what makes it different from the more traditional ones is the comfortable usage, the smooth movements of the bow during shooting. Surprisingly light weighted, the rise is very comfy to grip and hold making it even more comfortable to use.
Hand made by Istvan Szaloky in Hungary, ships from our Australian stock.